SUPPORT FOR PARENTS:
WORKSHOPS & ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATIONS
WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS FOCUS ON...
- Ways to stimulate children's' curiosity to learn mathematics
- Everyday items we can use to practice mental math
- Tools for kinesthetic, audio, and visual learners
- Simple math games
- Making consistency fun
- Raising independent math learners
- Project and inquiry based learning methods
- Connecting math with music, art, literature, science, and history.
- Incorporating mathematics from everyday life
- Extending students' attention span
- Manipulatives that can be used for better understanding of math concepts
- Why gifted students get easily bored and how to stimulate their further advancement in mathematics
- Overcoming math anxiety
- Maximizing students' brain potential for success in mathematics
CONSULTATIONS FOR PARENTS FOCUS ON:
- Responding to your specific questions that you will submit on-lien prior our online or in-person meeting
- Providing you with guidance in setting up a framework for your learning environment
- Suggesting hands- on activities that will enhance understanding of specific grade-level math concepts
- Helping you to gain confidence that you are capable to raise an independent math leaner
- Selecting curriculum that fits your child's learning style.